Bliss & Kitsch Design Studio will be launching in the Fall of 2013.
Making art has never felt better. Attend an art show, bid on work, schedule an art workshop at your location, or download a template for a project that you can donate to the cause. Proceeds from the sale of goods made and donated to the program go to local charitable organizations.
Offline Saturday is a social experiment focused on helping us understand how much time we spend in front of an electronic screen. By committing to spend at least one Saturday per month disconnected from electronic media, we begin to tangibly rediscover community and connection.
- A monthly newsletter with inspirational stories about people who are making a difference, interesting events, tips for joyful living, navigating not-so-joyful times, and new topics each month.
- 20% discounts on our Creative Art Retreats and merchandise
- Priority access to all events
- The opportunity to submit guest posts on our blog during public calls for content
- A free copy of Lori Stone's upcoming eBook (scheduled for release in Winter 2013)
- Use of our member logo for personal promotion on a website, in your email signature, or just as a visual reminder at your desk
- A rotating banner ad on The Joy Guild.com website
- A banner ad in our monthly newsletter
- Use of the The Joy Guild calendar to promote your local art, activities, and events
- Discounts on development activities for your group or team (on-site art classes, team building workshops, etc.)
- Use of our group member logo for promotion on your blog or website